Saturday, March 24, 2012

Maggie 6 Months Cont.

 So happy!
 Love how she sticks out her tongue now when she blows raspberries.  So darn cute.  Reminds me of when her daddy sticks out his tongue when he's concentrating on something.  :)
 Sittin' and chewin'.
 Deer in the headlights.  Well, since everyone else was letting their little ones try stuff I thought what the heck, we'll jump right in.  She's been sucking on carrots or celery and even the occasional swiss chard stem while I'm cooking or whatever so I thought what the heck, here's some green smoothie.  :)  If something bothers her in this mix it will take a llooooooooonnnnnnggggg time to weed it out.  Heh.  Oh well.  She seemed to like eating it from the spoon herself and then use it as finger paint.  So far its been a couple hours and nothin' is unhappy in her system.  She even looked like she had a growth spurt during her nap.  I was like wow, how did that happen.  She's been nursing a ton lately so I'm not surprised.
 Finger painting. Oh, that reminds me I need to go clean up the floor.  The cat keeps trying to cover it like someone pooped their or something.  :P  He even did that to some cilantro that I dropped, immediately tried to cover it up.  lol  Clean cat, it's a good trait to have I guess.
Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I totally see so much of both of you in those top few photos of Miss M! She look like such a silly little cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete