Friday, August 30, 2013

A New Chapter Starts For the Holt Family

I'm so excited!!  No more pregnancies or labors for this mama.  I'm so happy to finally say we are going to watch our kids grow and change and then start homeschooling.  James will be doing home study while he is here for a few months during the winter months and hopefully can join the homeschooling group to get him involved with some of their activities.  Maggie will be starting tumbling this winter at the Y and maybe we can find a winter activity for James at the Y as well.  Maybe swim lessons since they have an inside pool to get ready for next summer so if he decides to go to Granny's for camp he can possibly be ready to have full use of the lake at Camp Weaver.  I'm excited for the future of 4-H meetings and maybe girl scouts.  I had a bad experience in girl scouts, but maybe they will have a nice group here.  We'll see. 

I'm sure next growing season we will have lots of pictures of the girls and James in the garden with mama. 
We will be ordering chicks to arrive in February so they will start laying during the warm season.  Maybe some ducks and we'll save the turkeys for the following year.

Here we come New Chapter!!!!

 Mama with her two babies.  We cannot fit in this chair all together nursing anymore.  Baby has grown 3 pounds since she was born and Big girl Maggie also has grown and chunked out a little. I think she is making up for lost time, not getting much milk during my pregnancy.
 Daddy and his girls.
 I think I have a pose like this from James when he was this little, well, he was never this little.  lol
 Eyes open.  You can see she had a little blood vessel pop in her eye from the birth. 
 Maggie saying "hi."
 Granny and the kids.  And a photo bomb by the dog, yes, he is licking himself.  Sigh...
 Granny, Sarah and James.
 Maggie and her pa.  When we ask her about him she can only say the "pa" part.  : )
 Cutie.
 My little angels sleeping.
 Sleepy one.

 James wanted me to take a picture of his tooth. Here is James before the "tooth fairy" took it.
 Heh.
 Another sleepy girl shot.
I just thought it was funny how Marshall was sleeping.  He loves his crate.  He eats things and screens if we leave him out when we leave the house, but he loves sleeping in his crate even when its open.  Dave accidently left them in the house by themselves when we he went downstairs and I was outside.  The ground beef I had in a bowl on the counter had a bite in it when I came back in.  lol  I took the part where the bite mark was and gave it to Shelby in front of him.  Hah!  Then we cooked the rest for dinner.  Hey, we don't waste anything here. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment