Friday, August 30, 2013

Potty Learning

I know, 3 posts in one night, not common.  lol

Well, big girl Maggie last Saturday decided after James left that its time to seriously potty learn.  She hasn't been consistently using her potty since we started packing to move into our new house.  So cool.  I think she is ready for underwear too, at least at home for now.  She has been wanting to pull up her pants after going and then not wanting a diaper and when I do put a diaper on she tells me when she is going, so we could be pretty good at catching pees and maybe soon poops in her potty.  She has one now set up in each bathroom.

So exciting!!  Maybe we will be just using diapers for one little one soon.  So cool.

I did send Dave and Maggie out and during their errands picked up some Dora underwear at Kohl's.  Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment